Occupational health and safety regulations have been put in place to protect the health and safety of construction and mine workers in their respective industries.
They are now apart of every construction company in Pretoria as they are part of legal safety compliance.
In Summary, some of the requirements for a safe working environment in these industries include.
1) every employer should provide a working environment that is safe with minimal risks
2) Regular maintenance of plant and machinery to ensure the safety of workers and minimal risks
3) Taking the necessary steps in each task to ensure safety for employees
4) Providing information and training to employees in order for them to be aware of possible hazards
5) supplying employees with safety gear
Formacon is a construction company in Pretoria that believes in the Health and safety of all Employees.